Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Suzanne's Blog challenge # 28

How cold is too cold? Describe the perfect winter day for you.

I don't like winter and I don't like cold. The only good thing about winter is the very first snowfall, when everything is white, sparkly and clean and then after that it could go away.

For me the perfect winter would be sun shining and around 70 degrees. So living in Michigan isn't the best place for that to happen but I don't plan on ever leaving. Come winters when I retire I can just stay inside and scrap and talk all day long. Hopefully have some grandkids come stay with me as well.

4 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

oh but you need to at least like winter a little bit. LOL See I love winter, ole man winter nipping at your nose puts a sparkle in your cheeks. :)

Melanie said...

Oh My Gosh, I totally agree with you. Love the beauty and dislike the rest of everything that comes with winter.

Glad to see you over at ScrapLove!

Suzanne said...

I'm with you, winter stinks. If I were you, I'd move somewhere, say, SOUTH. :-D

GinniG said...

Yep. I'd move south too if I were you. I hate winter too. So you know where we're moving someday? Alaska. Makes sense huh? More scrapping incentive isn't it when it gets cold. :) I'll make my scrappy area very beachy I think. :)