Thursday, September 11, 2008

Craftling's Cosy Corner argument against word verification

If you are interested in a chance for some blog candy, please check out Craftling's Cosy Corner

I so agree with her on this one. This is the one I agree with the most:

The problem with word verification is that it takes too long. The characters are very often hard to decipher, and it’s frustrating when you get them wrong and have to re-enter the little suckers!

I have disliked these word verification for a long time and it is so nice to see someone else agrees with me. Way to go Chris.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! Wish there was another way!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Colleen! :o)

This is perfect! Thank you for joining in with my 'blog candy against word verification' campaign HERE

You have FIVE entries in the draw. Best wishes with that! :o)

I would encourage you to protect your blog, though, by switching ON Comment Moderation. That would stop the occasional spam comment from getting through, without causing any problems for visitors to your blog.

Your choice, of course! ;o)

Take care and God bless..

Chris xx