Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Suzanne's Blog challenge #43

Post a photo that you've taken in the last week and share a story about it.

This one proved to be easy for me. I took Monday and Tuesday off work to help out my son and daughter-in-law. My daughter-in-law was at her sister's wedding in Texas and my son found out last week that we was able to have the surgery to get a BAHA implant. On Monday he had the surgery and everything was a success. The first picture was taken the day we got home from the surgery. The second photo was taken the 2nd day. My daughter-in-law and grandson are home and everyone is doing fine.




3 comments:

Christine said...

oh please do ignore my first comment! i discovered a typo too late!!!! so sorry.

here is how it should've read :)
i'm glad to know your son's surgery went well. hope he recovers quickly!

Suzanne said...

Hope he's still feeling well! I can't wait to hear about his progress! :-)

Audrey Yeager said...

Hey Colleen! So glad to hear it all went well! Miss you at SNS!!!
-Audrey