Sunday, November 2, 2008

6 Random Things

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you Stacey
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:

1) I love my grandchildren and can't wait to be with them.

2) I worry too much about what others think of me and what I do.

3) I can hardly wait to retire.

4) I like to give to people but have a hard time receiving.

5) I hate people who lie and brag about themselves.

6) I am really a very shy person.

The six people I am tagging are:

Audrey, Jackie, Jeanne, Kim, Joanne, Rachel

2 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

You got me!!!! I almost read past my name!!!!

I feel special that you tagged me though! :)

Sarah said...

I love learning more about you!!!