Friday, December 4, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Have all my family together in one room.
Snow on Christmas day
Good health
My deck started and finished.
Garage door opener installed

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My Christmas tree shirt

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
An advent calendar

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
My ice skates

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My kids are grown and married so I really have no idea what they are wishing for.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
sugar cookies

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
An album with all 50 states in it for my granddaughter

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I don't have one.

9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Staying at home and doing nothing

No comments: