Thursday, March 27, 2014

A couple of items I just finished.


The challenge at Boston Fanatics was to find an image on line and then to stitch it. I found the image of the horse and stitched around it. I used Graphic' 45 Timeless Collection to make the background. I sanded down the back piece, used a gate die I had and cut it up for the fence and then used a MS punch to make the grass.



The 2nd layout is paper from Graphic 45, Secret Garden collection. The flowers were homemade. I used gesso, glitter and 2 different kind of sprays, a pink and purle and then used Tim Holtz dies to use out the biggest flowers a couple different flowers punches. I added some white and pink netting to the biggest flowers.

Thank for looking.



2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Those are both beautiful but I really really love that lavender one.

Lauren Colless said...

Those flowers are gorgeous on your layout! But then, I'm always partial to purple anything :) Thanks for swinging by my blog the other day!