Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kitchen Keepsake Blog Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to the first Kitchen Keepsake Blog Hop.
We are super excited to share some wonderful inspiration with you. Be sure to grab your favorite drink and enjoy the hop.

Here is the complete list of talented ladies.

Suzanne
Carmen
Janet
Kelly
Shelly
Phillis
Colleen
Kitchen Keepsake (forum)

If you came from Phillis' blog you’re in the right place.

Some blogs will have a random give away so please leave a comment on each blog.

Thank you all for joining us today and we hope you enjoyed today’s hop. You will have until July 31, 2014 at 12:00 midnight Eastern time to join us.
The winners will be posted on the blogs offering a give away so please check back on August 1.

I have a RAK will be giving away using the random generator, all you have to do is leave me a comment and become a follower of my blog.

Thank you.

I usually post card and recipe challenges and here is the card challenge for the month. The first two cards could be used for a birthday or mother's day card and very easy to make. The 2nd one is a Christmas card I made. I used the barrel svg file I purchased from the Silhouette store and made all the flowers using a spellbinders die cut.


My recipe challenge I have already posted but I highly recommend making this lemon pound cake, it is just delicious.



Now head on over to the Kitchen Keepsake Forum and say Hi in the New Potatoes section.

Thanks for joining us today.

8 comments:

Phillis Walrath said...

Love your cards and that lemon bread page. Happy Blog Hop!

Suzanne said...

Ohmygosh, that Christmas card is GORGEOUS!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

mmm! Lemon pound cake! Sounds delicious!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Colleen, love your cards! Your challenges rocks, you always bring something new to push our creativity!

Kelly C said...

That card is absolutely gorgeous! And I can't wait to make that lemon cake, thanks for sharing the recipe.

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I so adore your card with the purple flowers -- it is just beautiful!

I love ANYTHING made with lemons!

Jackie Plank said...

Love love love that Christmas card!!

Janet M said...

Oh my goodness those cards are just so darn cute and such a fun idea.