Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Toilet Paper Swap

I participated in a toilet paper swap and I made this steampunk album for the person's name I had. I loved making this.

This is what is looks likes all closed up.


This is the first page along with the inserts that go inside the tubes.


The next pages with the insert and showing how the one opens up so you can write a little message.


The next pages along with the insert

An album needs a heart, so I made one and you can also see the insert for this page.

Next pages.

The last page and yes the buckles really does work.


Thank you for looking and letting me share something I had so much fun making.

6 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG this is amazing.. each page full of fab fun creative ideas... BL

Carole Wright said...

wow colleen this is amazing I love it! x Carole B L

LisaM said...

Omg Colleen! This is amazing! Love it! BL

Elisa Ablett said...

An awesome project, I loved it, so many details. BL

Erin Reed said...

So cool, love this project!! Great colors! following you now! BL

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Wow....a lot of work went into this! It's amazing! BL