Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sure fire uses of tags

I am going to share with you a couple ideas for using tags.  I love the tags from Whisker Graphics, they are just a high quality tag.

My first project was to create tags to use on a scrapbook page and can you believe I did something I have never done before, I covered the tags with scrapbook paper to use on this page.



Here is the paper and tag I started with.


Here is the finished tag and I just inked around the edges.  I did that with 3 of the tags and added them to the scrapbook page.


I also inked another tag with Ranger Distress Oxide ink and when dry cut it in half and did my journaling on the tag and added that to the page.  To finish each tag off I added some of the brown twine to each tag.


The 2nd idea was to use tags to create a very pretty card.


I had so much fun with this card.  I started with 3 tags and used Ranger's Distress Oxide ink.  The colors used were Worn Lipstick and Broken China.  Mist the tag and the inks run and create beautiful backgrounds.

To finish the tags I used the brown twine in each one and then added rub ons to each tag.  Very quick and easy card.

One thing I love about these tags is they don't wilt when you add water to them, they hold their shape and dry quickly.  Check out all the different tags Whisker Graphics have and did you know they have colored tags as well.

Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.




5 comments:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Looks like you had a great time creating some fun tags! Great LO! BL

Camille Short said...

Well, I always have a hard time with tags, so your post was very informative and interesting. Your projects are pretty. Bloggie Love

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous tags... awesome layout... with fab photos... BL

Sarah Rosse said...

Love your card using tags! So pretty and a great ide! Sarah BL

Denise Donald said...

Beautiful layout of the Military Ball. Love the photos and I love what you did with the tags. You've inspired me to use some pattern paper on some tags. Awesome! BL