Monday, March 18, 2019

Easter Canvas


Today I am sharing a canvas I made for Easter. This is so fun and easy, what a great time you could have with your kids or grandkids making these.




I started with a blank canvas and painted it. I used white with a drop of brown paint and just painted on the canvas.

Once it was dry I got my twine. I used two different colors, I used wheat twine as well as Solid Brown twine . I started winding it from top to bottom and stopped when I thought I had enough, for me that was 20 times.




Next I went across the twine I just wound and again I went around 20 times.



 Next to tie it all together I just wound the twine around the center.


I added a metal flower to the center and cut out the verse from vinyl using my Silhouette.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will give this a try. Remember to use your imagination and I can't wait to see what you create.

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

This is so pretty Colleen! I love the clean and simple design. Great impact!
Thank you for sharing! :)