Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog challenge #8

Complete this paragraph. "Ten years from now, I..."

plan to still be scrapping the adventures of my grandchildren, who will then be 17, 15, 13 and 11. That means one will be driving a car and wonder what the vehicles will be like in 10 years, will they fly or float on the roads, will we even have cars, or will it all be mass transit.

I will have taken several trips to different countries, Germany and Sweden. I will have retired and spend my morning tending my flowers. Phil and I will still be playing golf and continue trying out different courses.

I will still be talking with Suzanne, but now we will be seeing each other as we talk.

I will still be madly in love with my husband and he will still be treating me like a queen.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awww, I love looking into your crystal ball! Sounds nice! :-)

Unknown said...

great response to Suzanne's prompt! Awesome look into your future.