Thursday, November 13, 2008

TAG!!!

I've been tagged by a wonderful, creative, inspiring scrapper, Joanne for being a Cool Chick!!! Thank you!!! Make sure you check out her blog, she is the QUEEN of card making and her blog is full of wonderful inspiration!!!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

So, here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I am an early morning person.
2. I am very shy in person
3. I value my friendships and take them very seriously
4. I love to shop
5. I hate the dentist
6. I love my grandkids

The six people I tag are: Ginni, Karen, Jessie, Christine, Jackie, Suzanne
I tagged these fabulous ladies because they are COOL CHICKS!!

2 comments:

Mel Place said...

love reading tag and hate doing them once i got tag 5 time in one day!!!LOL
great blog

Shirley said...

Fun facts!