Saturday, August 22, 2009

An Honor From a Very Special Lady

JeanneLee has been a very special friend for quite a while. Seems like at different times we have been on the same scrapbook sites and even if we aren't we still stalk each other blogs and stay in touch. Thank you JeanneLee




The terms of this particular award are: Make reference to award and publish it, disclose rules, share 5 things you like to do, share with 10 blogs, inform each blogger (simply right click on the "circle of friends" button and click on 'save picture as' and save the button to your desktop, you can then upload it just like any other photo into blogger).

Scrapbook
Make Cards
Play with my Grandkids
Shop
Talk Long Walks

I pick for my 10 friends:

Mara
Jackie
Beth
Stacey
Christine
Mel
Robin
Joanne
Melissa
Jenn

3 comments:

Christine said...

WOW Colleen! I feel so honored :) thanks so much!

BethieJ said...

AHHH THANKS Colleen! Your so SWEET!!!

JeanneLee said...

Thank-you for being in my circle...and I totally agree...I LOVE visiting your blog(and now you are on Facebook, too!)