Friday, September 6, 2013

You tickle my heart

This layout works for several challenges. I embossed the heart that is in the title. I did something different than what I normally do, I was too lazy to dig out my embossing ink so I just put glue on the heart and added the embossing powder. I love how it turned out, gives it a little bumpy texture.

It works for a Pins for Points challenge at Boston Scrap Fanatics. I wound yarn around one of my plastic stamping blocks and then inked the yarn and stamped it on paper. I cut the diamonds out of that stamped paper as well as making the flowers from the leftover paper.

Finally, at Flying Unicorn it works for the "Clean and Simple" challenge.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

this is so cute, Colleen, and a wonderful memory page. Love the story about your EP, and the pretty colors. hugs, de