Thursday, April 17, 2014

Some new layouts for challenges at Kitchen Keepsake

Here are a couple of 2 page layouts I did for challenges at Kitchen Keepsake. If you are looking for a small but fun filled board and like challenges please check us out.



The paper for the Easter layouts is something I have had for years not even sure of the manufactuer. I used stickers from Provo Craft, my sizzix to cut out the basket and then used yard to make it look like grass, the eggs are made from sizzilits. I made the nest looking flower from burlap.

For the Woody layouts I used Paper Studio paper called Farm Fresh, the trim is something new I just found at Hobby Lobby and is actually metal, great to work with. I made the flowers from burlap.

Thank you for taking the time to look around my blog.

No comments: