Sunday, September 14, 2014

Candy Bingo

For a challenge at Gecko Galz you needed to create something using the 4 Bingo cards they provided free.

I wanted to do something with my grandsons so I create a Candy Bingo. I cut a paper bag in 1/2 and put the bingo cards around the bag and then ran 2 of each one out and then bought a bag of fall M&Ms. I called out the numbers and Tyler helped Riley find the numbers and put the M&Ms on the card. Once they got a bingo they could eat the M&Ms. They seemed to really enjoy the game, but wouldn't you if you got some M&Ms to eat.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great idea Colleen!

Phillis Walrath said...

wow this is way cool!!!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Such a super fun idea and it is so cute!
You are the best grandma EVAH!!!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Oh, This is a good and sweet idea Colleen!