Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring is in the air

Spring is approaching (at least I hope so) it means soccer time. I did a layout using Punch 906 and made the arrows on the layout. I just used the pieces most people throw away and glued them on a strip of paper. I used part of the border around the purple to create a frame and then finally I cut up part of the border and used it as embellishment along the side. Please don't forget to check out these punches at the store and be creative with your punches.

6 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Great layout. I love how you used the black and white. Great picture. BL

Miranda said...

Great LO!
Miranda :) BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

nice silhouette sports page. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Sukie said...

Fabulous layout, the black and white colors look great and the silhouette design is just gorgeous! BL

LisaM said...

Love all the arrows on this awesome sports page! BL

Janet said...

Great Layout Love the play on Black and white