I put one of our pillow boxes together so that Riley will have an example to follow and this is what they should look like when he is all done. I hope you will make some pillow boxes and share them with me. I can't wait to see what you create.
Also I am using this project for the Creative Inspiration Challenge Blog Hop for those that want to play along. You can find the DETAILS HERE
1. Bev http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/2017/04/creative-embellishments-april-challenge.html
2. Tracy http://tracysscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/2017/04/mama-bird.html
3. Phillis http://justfindtimetoscrap.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-hop-at-creative-inspiration.html
4. Deb P http://tassiedeb.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/creative-inspiration-easter-blog-hop.html
5. Colleen http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/…/a-practical-an… YOU ARE HERE
6. Louise T http://timelesscraftmumma.blogspot.com.au/