Monday, April 2, 2018

Pretty In Pinks


Today I am  sharing a couple of cards using twine from Whisker Graphics.
These cards are fast and easy to make and we all need cards on hand so I hope you will give these a try.


This card is so simple. First I distressed the edges after adding a pink background and wound twine around the card. I used the soft and beautiful Divine Twine Bamboo in pink
I then used a sizzix die to cut out the stars and glued them on. Of course you need a little bling so I added a strip down the side. The title was cut out using a die and the card is done.
This card took a little longer but was so fun to create.

I started by adding brown cardstock to the front of the card.

Next I used a poppy die by Memory Box and cut out three poppies. If you put part of the die behind the first poppy cut out, you can make it look more like a bouquet. Don't throw away those poppies you will be using them.


Cut out three more poppies but this time use some green cardstock. Now you just glue the green on top of the pink. Turn the pink over and then add whatever color of cardstock you would like to create your poppies.




I used the soft and beautiful Divine Twine Bamboo in pink to wrap around the card just to finish off the card.

Please take time to check out the wonderful products you will find in the Whisker Graphics store

No comments: