Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall Jars


Today I am sharing some jars that I decorated for table decorations for our 50th class reunion.






I started with some small pint jars that have solar lights in them, then cut a strip of burlap to size.



Next step is to glue the burlap around the jar.




Then I took 2 different colors of twine and tied them around the burlap. I used Divine Twine Burlap in Royal Blue and then Divine Twine in bright yellow.




Next I embellished with a fall them to complete the jars. I made a total of 6 of them and love how they turned out. The twine is just what was needed to set them off.




Don't forget to check out the store at Whisker Graphics to see all the great colors of twine and other products available.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love it

Diana's DIY blog
xx
Diana