Monday, January 28, 2019

Love of horses




Colleen from Scrappin Granny here sharing a scrapbook page with you. I had so much fun creating this page using products from the Whisker Graphics store.







I started this page by picking out some Gray Devine Twine. I cut 3 equal lengths of twine and then starting braiding it.



Once I had it braided I put it in a mixture of white glue and water and made sure the twine was thouroughly coated.



Next I cut a single piece of twine and put that in the water and glue mixture.



While this mixture was soaking up the glue and water I arranged the braided twine into the shape I wanted. I put this on a silcone mat so it would stick.




While this was still wet I took the single strand of twine and wrapped it around the braided twine. I wanted it to look like the barbs on bard wire.




Don't worry about the lengths as you can cut them after everything is dry. I left mine overnight to dry. While this was drying I two tags and inked and sprayed them and left them to dry overnight as well. I tell you that the tags are just so great to work with, love how easy they take the ink and spray.




Once both items were dry I started assembling the rest of the items on the page. I love how the tags gave a rustic feel and the bard wire turned out just like I wanted it to.



Please check out the rest of the awesome products in the store.

So until the next time have fun creating.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Really fun techniques and scrapbook page.

Hugs Diane