Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Little Wreath

I am sharing an idea from something I saw on Pinterest, I just made changes to make it my own. I first used the circle cutter to cut my backing for the wreath and then took some old magaiznes that I had. Using Punch 906 with Insert A I starting punching the pages. I then folded the pages back and forth and hot glued them onto the cardstock wreath (hot glue works faster, just watch those fingers). I just kept going until I had the whole wreath covered. I added ribbon to the back so the wreath can be hung and then made some flowers for the finishing touch.

Please check out the Just Imagine Crafts store to see all the wonderful punches they have.


8 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG stunning.. amazing and creative .. BL

Lori Comeau said...

This is beautiful. What a great job you did. BL

Chris said...

love your wreath!!!! It is amazing! bl

Nicole said...

This is stunning! The flowers are the perfect finishing touch. BL

The Gov. said...

I'll say WOW! This wreath is just beautiful! bl

Unknown said...

That wreath is so cute! Nice job. BL

Janet said...

This is really lovely! BL

Miranda said...

Very Pretty! BL