Sunday, February 8, 2015

You're all heart

My turn at Just Imagine Crafts and I made a Valentine card for you. I embossed the white cardstock and then used Punch 306 to punch all the flowers out of 3 different colors of cardstock, inked the edges and then layered them over a heart pattern (otherwise I couldn't have made such a great heart). Once I had the layering done I add some pearls to some of the flowers and used a sticker for the saying. Please check out the store to see the great punches.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! I love the way you created that heart!! BL

Unknown said...

Wow! I love your card! BL

Beeceecreativity said...

super project.. amazing punching and heart arrangement...BL

Chris said...

Love your card! love the punch and the embossing! bl

Candy Chelepy said...

Beautiful....BL

Tracy F said...

Such a pretty card! Love all the little punched flowers! BL