Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Challenge #24

Choose a topic. (Weather, children, school, work, etc.) Write three sentences that begin with the words 'I'll never forget...' Then use one of your sentences in a paragraph, poem, or longer descriptive piece.

I'll never forget the time Heidi thought there was bear in our backyard.
I'll never forget the time Heidi thought she had killed her brother.
I'll never forget the time Todd his a rabbit and damaged the front of his car.

I'll never forget the time Heidi thought there was bear in our backyard. My daughter loved to play outside from first thing in the morning till late at night. She played mostly in her sandbox in the back yard and would get so involved in her play that she hated to quit for anything and I mean anything.

Well, little Missy decided she had to go potty and didn't want to take the time to come in. While she was squatting in the yard, our neighbor ran by with his Great Dane. This Great Dane was so big that he would look into the windows of our Mustang car. She came running in the house with her pants half up screaming that there was a bear after her. She just kept screaming there's a bear in our backyard and he was going to eat me. I went outside and all I saw was this big Great Dane just looking like what is going on. I guess to a little 4 year old the Great Dane probably did look like a bear.

I wonder if her little Miss Jorja will be doing something like this one of these days??

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOL! I know Heidi will be ever so happy you shared that story! :-D I sure enjoy hearing Jorja stories!

GinniG said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm CRYING!!!! Steve wanted to know what was so funny so I read it to him and now he's laughing too!!! GREAT story Colleen!!!!! I'm sure little Miss Jorja will give you lots of great stories to write and scrap about since she's so much like you!

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

LOL! How funny!