Sunday, March 12, 2017

Violets for You and Violets for Me

ScraPerfect is doing a cross promotion with Lawn Fawn and I received a stamp, coordinating die and awesome pad of 6 x 6 paper. This paper just screams spring. I adhered everything down using The Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect.
This card was so quick and easy to make. You just pick the stamp you want to use, I used the new Bannertastic stamp and after stamping it use the correct die to cut it out, I used the Bannertastic Lawn Cuts. The paper pad is called Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Paper. I used deco shears to cut out the shapes and layer them.
Added this layer border to the card and all the rest of the card was embellished with stickers and a little lace.
Please check out the wonderful stamps, die and paper at Lawn Fawn. #LawnFawn

2 comments:

Camille Short said...

What lovely cards - and so easy to put together. Thank you for sharing. Bloggie Love

Nicole Robinson said...

So very pretty! BL